W 2-0 vs Telford United (A) - Friendly - Sat 16th July, 3pm

I wonder who we will play upfront today :thinking:

The choice is endless…Walsall always start seasons with loads of strikers, it’s the Walsall way, as deep rooted in our recent history as ‘sideways and backwards’! :frowning_face:

1 Like

Just bought my train ticket. Just need to make sure I get a match ticket now. Think that they will be in demand, especially if the weather is good.

2 Likes

Tempted ourselves to make the journey.

1 Like

27 quid return with a railcard. Thought I’d get in before the prices increased.

1 Like

Hope you’ve remembered to split at Worcestershire Parkway. :wink:

Last season the open end behind the goal was practically full and that was a grim and overcast (standard fare in Newport) September day with a poor start to the season so will sell out comfortably especially with Flynn going back aswell.

Bilbrook (my local) - Shrewsbury- Newport.
Not been to Newport since they moved ground but know the place well as I used to live there.

Ah nice. The scenic Hereford-Abergavenny-Cwmbran route! Picturesque but I went that way years back and train only had two carriages and was rammed and this was Wednesday afternoon.

Mind you was no better going Gloucester way last season due to some godforsaken Rugby on at Kingsholm…

1 Like

Fingers crossed for no strikes that day mate.I’ll be driving down with Manda and my Dad if we decide to go.We could meet for a beer if your up for it?

1 Like

Definitely Scoob :+1:

1 Like

Verdant light bulb in The Pheasant. Nice fruity one to start the day.

2 Likes

Pitch looks amazing

4 Likes

Local pub railway really quiet suprised

1 Like

Maher is starting

1 Like

Maher starts. A sign that he will be in and around the team ?
Strong line up similar to what will start vs Hartlepool

1 Like

Riley absent

Hopefully not bloody injured why are we struggling so much with injuries.

Can someone post a team sheet pretty please xx

Evans
White
Monthe
Daniels
Williams
Comley
F.Clarke
Allen
Hutchinson
Maher
P.Clarke

Substitutions: Przybek, Bennett, Kinsella, Kiernan, James-Taylor, Trialist A/B/C/D

1 Like