W 2-1 vs Accrington Stanley (H) - League Two - Tue 27th Feb, 7:45pm

Pathetic that the sun, with all that hotness, not being able to thaw out a few square feet of a footie pitch.

What a tin-pot yellow dwarf star it really is.

10 Likes

My back garden is still frozen underneath the surface. Just picked the dog poo up and no way was it taking a stud.!

2 Likes

Did you want them to make that decision at 5to3 could you imagine what you all would be like then go and get a life m8

1 Like

The sun isnt hot in January :grinning:

You’re welcome

*The sun is always hot.

7 Likes

Torn between whether to rely on the club and Accrington Chairman for information or the Rugeley branch of the Head Groundkeepers Guild, might just go and stick my finger in the air outside and decide from that :smiley:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t want to touch it. :scream:

1 Like

Had a thermal camera added to your extraordinarily powerful telescope? :wink:

2 Likes

If the sun is always hot why is it so cold today?

That was the moon telescope.
He needs a completely different one for the sun. :grin:

1 Like

Come on Thanny. Your brain is capable of these basics, surely :cowboy_hat_face:

Come on sunshine.

There MUST be a reason Stafford Rangers have managed to put a game on

Didn’t realise the sun varied it’s own temperature a bit like your central heating or car heater. UTS, you learn something new every day :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

https://x.com/lowerleaguelook/status/1748664857396674871?s=48&t=U21ZHVp_9GaMWTxXYY-sXw

3 Likes

Newport County 1 Wrexham 0 (34 min) … Wrexham down to 10 men after 18 mins. We’re down to 14th if this stays as is.

:grinning: this is genuinely surprising.

People dont realise that in the winter if the air pressure is high that generally means we draw in cold weather from the north when the jet stream moves south and the sun tends to shine. And its colder.

Cool :sunglasses:

And as the jet stream moves north like today, its cloudier, wetter and milder.

Happy to help chaps

Anyway, no point looking at the forecast like the Stafford directors did, theyre morons obvs

No doubt flower, mean I believe you, why wouldn’t I, your an expert in Epidemiology, Climate Science, Brexit and Ground keeping, it’s everyone else that needs to get on board, perhaps you could hold a talk on it with PowerPoint slides and everything, suggest you start of with this one :wink: :smiley:

:sunny: in Summer = :hot_face:
:sunny: in Summer = :cold_face:

Let me know when the tickets go on sale :smiley:

Gotta dash, going to see I can get a half-season ticket at Stafford Rangers, closer to me than Walsall and they are a proper club :soccer: :grinning:

3 Likes

So the sun’s temp doesn’t vary then,:+1:t2:, it’s other factors that cause the change in temp on the earth.

1 Like

I’m surprised that the dog poo wasn’t taking a stud- what are you feeding your pooch?!

2 Likes

You got it kid

Nice try btw :grinning: