W 5-0 vs Kidderminster Harriers (A) - Sat 24th July, 3pm

Triallist A is back in the squad. Hope it’s allesaini for another run out.

Wilkinson starting as well. Excited.

2 Likes

Wilkinson on the right I reckon

No Holden again

Is he the tiny guy who looked like predator? :joy:

4 Likes

Both of Tuesday’s trialists are in the squad again.

1 Like

I’m at the stage with Holden where I think we should just give him as much time as he needs to get 100% fit (if that is even possible) , no more half-arsed comebacks, let one of the other lads have the ten role and just get on with it without him and see how it goes.

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more just give him the last 10 for a few games then the last 15 and so on until he’s prime

Many saddlers there Greg?

We are again missing both of our ‘number 10’s’ .
What’s the injury with Earing?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I miss Holden . Gulf of class between when he plays to when anybody else plays him as num 10 is massive x hope his ok x

Let’s hope there’s no stopping what can’t be stopped.

The sorts of questions I’d be asking as a journalist see how Matt fairs on injury news compared to DC

Ahem! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The one thing that I wanted this year was to have a team where no individual was greater than the sum of its parts. I hope we now have that, or are very near to that, as I found it thoroughly depressing last year to see how often one player could dramatically effect the team and supporters with his absence.
As Geordie and Scooby have said, get Holden fit and reintegrate steadily.

Pleased to see Wilkinson start, hopefully he was just carrying a niggle before hand.

SUBS: Rose, Ward, White, Trialist B, Kinsella, A. Taylor, Leak, Kiernan, Willis, Coogan

A fair few milling around the town and in the pubs beforehand. Our end filling up nicely now. I wouldn’t normally bother but plan on going to all pre-season games this year.

2 Likes

Earing?