Walsall Football Club - So Many Issues

Has there been any communication from the club on this yet?

SLO emailed to say passed on my concerns to department head :no_good_man: waste of space

3 Likes

He’s a useful post box though. Send everything to him and he’ll pass it on.

1 Like

From what I understand plenty of venues in Birmingham have already done exactly that to capitalise on the games and these jobs will be for at least a few weeks daily, much more competitive than us offering a job for one day this week and possibly one day the week after next.

1 Like

Not quite sure why Graham is getting pelters, hes passing on your concerns to the appropriate deparment.

5 Likes

I thought Pomlett said the reason the SLO was put on the board was to relay fans concerns to the rest of the boardroom?

This sounds like he’s just passing it back down to the middle management (i.e. the ones who are presiding over the problems) and it’s being kept from those at the top. It’s a recipe for nothing changing.

5 Likes

I see they’ve corrected the adult prices now - £22 rather than £15. Wonder if any of their fans managed to buy a ticket before they did that?

It’s showing £24 online too.

£20 is the lower.

1 Like

Paid 20 for a lower ticket for the missus pre match day

I just logged on and picked a seat next to me in the Middle upper and it says £24 it’s showing £20 for lower

Yeah you’re all right :smile:

Do you still have to pay a service charge online?

Processing fee, yes

£1.25 per transaction if you do it yourself via the eTicketing site, but free if you phone/visit the ticket office and they do it for you - so you are paying for not having another human being involved??? Most other clubs where we have to buy direct from them rather than on our own system (like Gillingham in a couple of weeks which has just gone on sale) don’t make a surcharge.

You will also have to pay a postage fee (£1) if you want a physical ticket sent to your home address, but no extra charge for an eTicket to your e-mail address or collection from the ticket window.

So if you are buying a concession ticket for the West Ham Pizza Cup game, that’s £1 for the ticket + £1.25 if you do it online + £1 if posted = 275% markup! :astonished:

Looking at ticket prices today I noticed you can buy an adult ticket with under 12s ticket free (swiftys club member ), club site states that you need to have a membership card to get your kids free ticket, So I emailed the club confirming this and there reply was that a membership card is no longer required, just select what you want online ,So why is it they have not updated there web site info ,and still confusing people ,Myself have paid for a family ticket for ages when I had no need to ,And the club should be advertising this in a big way , shouting off the roof tops kids under 12 go free , I know family’s last season that paid and didn’t know about this offer ,just all poor advertising

1 Like

I have a season ticket with 2 under 12’s free, fantastic from the club, but I agree if it isn’t clear that with an adult ticket you can get a free under 12, this needs resolving. Pre Covid I did have to take a passport photo to the ticket office for my son to have a Swifty Squad membership card to then get the free ticket

1 Like

They really need to be singing off the roof tops, bill boards advertising this getting new blood in the ground,They don’t do enough.very disappointing really as the want new fans thru the doors

And we think.our management team don’t always think things through …

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-62405123

1 Like

Still got the Bonser Suite…

2 Likes

Not sure but I think they’d left the door and window pull down shutter just down enough to cover the name of it .