We Aren't In A Relegation Scrap

This deluded frame of mind starts at the very top of the organisation.

LP thinks we can have a Mansfield type run and get into the play offs.
MT thinks we have a very talented squad
LP/MT are very happy with our January business
And now we here we are not in relegation battle.
DELUDED the lot of you from top to bottom, you shambolic, embarrassing outfit.

2 Likes

Exactly there’s a very unbalanced look about when we got our points.
Last few months have been shocking

1 Like

What ever he’s on can I have some.

1 Like

The Promotion/Relegation calculator reckons that we will finish 21st, on 47 points. Without any prompting it thinks that Oldham and Scunthorpe will finish in joint bottom place on 33 points.

I wish I shared that confidence… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Tuesdays match is massive, we simply can not lose it…

We would have to pay for the privilege out of the paltry “top 7” playing budget

Is panto season over? “Oh yes we are!” What a ridiculous comment when your teams on a 6 game losing streak and floating on the surface of relegation with one last long breath being held in their lungs.

It does seem to me that when our club interviews potential candidates they go for people who are 100% on their own deluded wavelengths.If your reading this Mr Taylor I’d get out of here because they will change you and they will ruin your career, it hasn’t worked hold those hands up and go to a club with a boardroom that aren’t so blinkered,cliquey and will give you some pounds instead of pennies to spend plus you won’t have that relentlessly shite sweaty sock hanging around darkening the skys above.

1 Like

We are in a scrap, but a couple of decent results and we won’t be. I am confident we will be ok as long as we don’t throw out the baby with the bathwater.

fine with that bit as long as Whallet, Gamble, Mole, Gilman, Bond, Tisdale, Fullarton and McDonald are in the bath at the time

How about they stay in the bath, and they make some toast?

3 Likes

And dry their hair

But that would mean we would lose them as valued board members and valued members of the club :flushed: oh wait a minute :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

They’ve been on the board long enough. If they can’t come up with anything new it’s time they resigned.

In the last decade what has Walsall FC come up with that’s helped differentiate it from our neighbours? From our competition? What have they advised to make us better? To showcase us as the ones to watch? How have they grown us as a club? Improved us?

The answer to all of the above is nothing. Zilch. Nada.

So what are they doing? Turning up for board meetings and rubber-stamping mediocrity and ineptitude. They have no answers.

Pomlett - get rid of these wasters. Now.

7 Likes

Another corker from MT “What success looks like for us is different to every other football club” Matt has clearly understood his instructions from the Board “Just fudge about so we can make 15 grand profit and pay the rent so JB can build a new pool”

1 Like

Wow, what on earth does that mean?

Surely success is winning games and gaining promotion :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’ll just consult my “David Brent book of management speak” and get back to you.

3 Likes

Belph I know I couldn’t get away with that line In my job :joy:

1 Like

He let that one slip out I think. “What success looks like for us is different to every other football club” I think we all know what success is at Walsall and it has nothing to do with what happens on the pitch.

That is probably one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever read or heard from a manager.

7 Likes

I read that in the Express & Star and thought what does he mean, success at a football club is winning games and getting as high up the leagues as you can.

It seems a strange comment but I am guessing making a £13,000 profit is success for us

Matt Taylor is turning very Whitney, very quickly.