We have to sign Miller …

The question is do either of the loan deals have an option to buy clause?

They are officially disclosed as undisclosed. Fin

1 Like

I would be very disappointed if we are not already in talks!!

I reckon we’re more likely in talks to beg for him to stay the rest of the season rather than sign him permanently to be honest.

Well that wont happen because Barnsley will want to maximise what they can get for him, especially with him being out of contract in the summer. I just hope we have something in the loan agreement that gives us the option to buy him in January, with a pre-agreed fee.

Wouldn’t hold your breath on that, but I also wouldn’t rule out them signing him on for next season and wanting him to keep developing here.

Hope he is just having a bad spell cus he is starting to look every part the average league 2 Gordon absolute striker. Come on miller get it rolling again!

1 Like

Send him back he’s been shite for weeks sick of people making excuses for him now.

Problem is who will we get better? We’ve had very little luck with strikers for years. Adebayo and Bradshaw were both punts and hit them we’ve had gaffney Gordon lavery etc . Either really good or crap.
We don’t sign proven players especially strikers so it’s always a risk probs get a yaw instead

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t be sending Miller back, we need to add to the squad. Sure it isn’t working for Miller right now but what other options do we have ? No one sells their best players in January so the best we are going to do is loan signings. Having one striker at the club who isn’t even ours simply isn’t good enough for a club that was meant to be “giving it a right go”

11 Likes

What’s he supposed to do? He spends all game chasing lost causes. He’s played every single minute of every single game since he joined because we’ve got f*** all else. He’s missed a few chances but he’s probably knackered before he gets them!

Their not excuses, their an indictment of our recruitment.

12 Likes

Fully agree.

He’s have also scored the chance that Phillips hit straight at the keeper.

Miller is a good player and battles hard, he’s having to try and make his own chances all of the time which is shit.

1 Like

Miller isn’t the problem, the problem is he needs a target man to play off, a tall player who puts himself about and miller will be the 20 goal a season bloke we’re all looking for.

2 Likes

The amount of times he turns a lost cause into a corner or a throw in is ridiculous. Not his fault we do sod all with them.

3 Likes

Some fair points still say he misses too many chances though for me.

That’s why he is playing up front at Walsall in league 2 :see_no_evil:

Ain’t gonna argue I don’t rate him as highly as some seem to that’s just my opinion

Totally unfair criticism!!

It’s a team game and he works his socks off every game, brainless thread.

1 Like

Needs to be more clinical but spends most games on a hiding to nothing. We’d be a much weaker side without him.

6 Likes

So did Josh Gordon it didn’t make him immune from criticism