Change! Change! Change!

Nearly ÂŁ2million on top of the budget already available? Could you break that down for me please because if that is correct then I might change my mind on the situation. We know the Henry money was around ÂŁ1 million .LP told us at the fans meeting in answer to a question that the Henry money was a substantial help but not transformative so where has the other million come from to which you refer?

Jules, Adebayo, Clarke ?

Hope the club see this.

6 Likes

Maybe but I would have thought the first two amounts would have contributed to the budget for this season.

Correct :heavy_check_mark: and the Rico money is a bit more than a flat million. Of course we will never know because everything is all lumped together in the ‘accounts’.

Similarly, I recently took time out from UTS for the good of my health, thinking, surely it can’t get any worse can it? But it did, we now sit one place above the relegation zone, we have a pathetic excuse for a football team, unfit, cannon fodder journeymen and untried kids who walk on to the pitch looking as if they have lost the game already.
I cannot imagine what goes on in the minds of these ‘it’ll be alright on the nighter’s’ who spout about being unable to judge after 9 games
what garbage, can they not see that we are certain relegation candidates?
Today I took the decals off my car, I am so ashamed. The people that run the club, including our obviously expensive waste of space DOF and useless inexperienced manager, should take a look at this thread (excluding the happy clappers who think that a lad that’s just been through major knee surgery will be our eventual saviour when he returns to training in April next year) specially the announcement from ISSA about the coach to Exeter, and then take a long hard look at themselves in a mirror.
We have a rotten, crumbling fabrication of a club in decline, unless major change ensues quickly we will cease to exist.

5 Likes

Wow plenty of discontent then not really surprised I mean who wants to travel for 5 hours there and 5 hours back to watch your team have the ball for 1/3 of the game and most probably not even create a shot on target to cheer about.

3 Likes

Mass run of Pomlett out T-shirt’s. A tenner each. I could shift at least 20 in my local

2 Likes

Whatever LP said Re ‘the budget’ the money we received was an extraordinary income. Ie in addition to the existing budget from regular and know income sources ie L2 payment, advertising, season tickets, match income and hospitality during the season. Where’s the money gone?

4 Likes

I didn’t take that as the central point of Ramred’s post which, I thought, was about the romanticisation of the fan-ownership concept in general.

1 Like

It’s not the players thanny is the management that’s need to change first.

I’ve never subscribed to that idea. It was the mantra that was pushed by the previous owner of the club and his principal acolyte and became an easy clichĂ© for lazy and superficial journalism by those who had no interest in looking deeper into things.

As much as we were/are ‘well-run’ it was/is for the benefit of individuals and not the football club.

13 Likes

That is a good question and I agree that it needs an answer.

So, are the Bogs at The Camp Nou any good?

3 Likes

Maybe it hasnt been received yet? Perhaps most football transfer fees are paid over a 3 year period so we may have only had the down payment so far.

Dont think that applies to the Henry residual income - that should be a lump sum.

Perhaps a question to be asked at a Focus Meeting.

Focus meetings :joy:

Blurred meetings :+1:t2:

We need to start a we’res wally campaign as no ones seen or heard from him

Might we see a glorious update video from our dear leader tomorrow?

If so, I’m going for the “3 undone buttons, 32 minute, filmed in the backseat of the youth team minibus parked up outside Poundland” edition.

Desperate times, desperate measures.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised. I’m fed up of them now though to be honest.

I want real action, not hollow words.

1 Like