Worst Walsall player in the last 20 years

Last 20 years not last 120.

2 Likes

Yeah created because people are butt hurt by my opinion. Again :joy:

Maybe he was in his 200 odd minutes of football at a higher level, in an unfamiliar league. Iā€™ll still go with Williams though, who got about 7 times the game time in a familiar league and was completely shite at an easier level.

And I hate to break it to you, but none of this is fact :man_shrugging:

Oh yeh, didnā€™t read that bit :grin:

1 Like

Bless

Annoying isnā€™t it

Not really, you and the OP seem to be upset about that :joy:

Bless.

Dave Syrett came to us with a good goal scoring record but it just did not work out for him at Walsall.

UP THE SADDLERS

Gijsbert Bos

Iā€™m sure itā€™s him I remember breaking the offside trap away at 10-man Southend, plenty to do but with a clear run on goal. Then, inexplicably, he just seemed to slow down to a jogging pace and veer toward the corner flag. Canā€™t remember if a defender tracked back or if heā€™d created too narrow and angle for himself, but he didnā€™t score. That 30 seconds of genuine hope and opportunity quickly extinguished by indecision and woeful execution still feels characteristic of our fortunes since relegation.

3 Likes

You remember correctly.

Itā€™s all relative! I donā€™t agree about Williams - weā€™ve had much worse! Shaibu, Ngoo, Abou, in fact anybody whose name ends in oo/ou!

Abou isnā€™t as bad as Williams. He was rubbish for us but look at the level we were playing at.

At least Williams looked liked he might score- I never got that impression with Abou! But, itā€™s all a matter of opinion which makes discussion about football so interesting.

1 Like

They were brought up. Read the thread.

1 Like

I canā€™t remember that but I remember him playing up top on his own against Stevenage I think it was and ending up somehow playing in front of the defence then getting hooked before half time by Dutton. If your being subbed before Half time by Brian Dutton then you really are crap

3 Likes

Jason Price was shit

2 Likes

So youā€™re a liar as well.

Just looked through the Andy Williams Signs thread. Presume thatā€™s what you means by ā€œweek oneā€ ā€¦

Here was my ONLY comment

Ive defended his work rate.Thatā€™s about it. And even that faded badly. Heā€™s been shit but not even close to the worst in the last 20 years.

In supposed 11ā€™s. I donā€™t think anyone has suggested either are the worst players we have had.

Nope I meant Vs Hartlepool when we actually saw him play :man_shrugging: :joy:

I 'd have thought that was obvious, as in week one of the season but clearly not. Thatā€™s enough to be called a liar apparently.

Here, when you were writing somebody elseā€™s opinion off as ā€œnonsenseā€ again, which went on to be a pretty accurate judging of his ability :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You gave him a 6.5 when he had an excellent game. His best game in a Walsall shirt. It was nonsense based off one game.

How does that mean I was upset?

Imagine basing your argument off the first game of the season. Desperate.

Bless

Please, either be constructive or go to messages. Itā€™s boring.

3 Likes