1 Like

Read posts before commenting, thanks.

I grout that’ll happen.

2 Likes

(The joy and the pain)?

I can see it now in the Mansfield boardroom:

“Swan off to Walsall, why d’oh ya?

WITH AN OWL (goal klaxon)!”

Having left Notts Forest with a lovely old tree…

IYKYK :wink:

1 Like

Now if that’s not a head turning part of that deal I don’t know what is.

3 Likes

I have read lots of posts, thanks. And was merely assuming that you would only be saying we were a good bet for promotion without Kinsella in the team, based on the following tosh, from yourself.

1 Like

You really are obsessed with me :joy: Christ.

Please not another post where the bickering begins fingers crossed

4 Likes

You’ll have to note the strangely obsessive searching of my past posts above mate - but take it from me, I won’t be responding to him further :+1:t2:

1 Like

Topic please!

Topic

Can’t you get them in NZ?

3 Likes

I do like a Topic

2 Likes

Known ‘strikers to buy’ and Walsall F.C. don’t correlate.
Trying to shop at Harrods is difficult with a Poundland budget.
Loans and unknown freebie reserves are the world that we frequent.

1 Like

Stuck in a time warp.
Weem the bollocks now :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

We’ll Johnson hasn’t joined Colchester yet. I thought based on what we read it would be announced today. Perhaps he isn’t going there.

If DJ does end up going elsewhere, the trouble is other clubs will know we are after a replacement. The longer it goes on, the more desperate we will become of getting something over the line. Anyone we do go for, no doubt an extra few £’s will be added to the fee given our situation, unless of course we go for a loan

1 Like

Now I really want a topic, think it could be my favourite chocolate and I forgot they existed

2 Likes

Yeh because you know the budget and how too run a football club…

Just no pleasing some honest

He needs to be replaced properly and if we have any ambitions of going up this season we need another striker as well as that Williams and Douglas Taylor won’t do.They are alright if we are desperate or for 20 minutes here and there

1 Like